Western Management Area (WMA) Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA)
WMA GSA COMMITTEE
The WMA GSA Committee has scheduled Regular Meetings once per month on either the 3rd or 4th Wednesday with Quarterly Business conducted during the Regular Meetings of the 2nd month of each quarter (February, May, August, November) at 10:00 am at the City of Lompoc Water Treatment Facility Conference Room (601 E North Ave, Lompoc).
Visit the calendar for up-to-date information.
What agencies are involved in SGMA activities in the Western Management Area of the Santa Ynez River Valley Basin?
- City of Lompoc
- Council Member Jeremy Ball, WMA GSA Vice Chair
- Kristin Worthley, Administrative Analyst, City of Lompoc, Alternate
- Mission Hills Community Services District
- Director Myron Heavin
- Director James Mackenzie, Alternate
- Vandenberg Village Community Services District
- Director Chris Brooks, WMA GSA Chair
- Director Ron Stassi, Alternate
- Santa Ynez River Water Conservation District
- Director Steve Jordan
- Director Art Hibbits, Alternate
- County of Santa Barbara
- Supervisor Joan Hartmann (non-voting Committee Member)
- Meighan Dietenhoffer (Alternate non-voting Committee Member)