Central Management Area (CMA) Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA)
CMA GSA Committee
The CMA GSA Committee regularly meets once per quarter on either the 3rd or 4th Monday of the 2nd month of each quarter (February, May, August and November) at 10:00 am at the Buellton City Council Chambers. Visit the calendar for up-to-date information.
What agencies are involved in SGMA activities in the Central Management Area of the Santa Ynez River Valley Basin?
- City of Buellton
- Council Member Ed Andrisek, CMA GSA Chair
- Council Member John Sanchez, Alternate
- Santa Ynez River Water Conservation District
- Director Art Hibbits, CMA GSA Vice Chair
- Director Cynthia Allen, Alternate
- County of Santa Barbara
- Supervisor Joan Hartmann (non-voting Committee Member)
- Meighan Dietenhoffer (Alternate non-voting Committee Member)