NOTICE AND AGENDA OF SPECIAL MEETING
GROUNDWATER SUSTAINABILITY AGENCY FOR THE CENTRAL MANAGEMENT AREA IN THE SANTA YNEZ RIVER GROUNDWATER BASIN
WILL BE HELD AT 10:00 A.M., MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020
TELECONFERENCE MEETING ONLY – NO PHYSICAL MEETING LOCATION
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-267-866-0999
MEETING ID / PASSCODE: 9488 95 3344
Public participants can view presentation materials and live video on their device
Website: app.chime.aws (or download Amazon Chime app),
“Join a meeting without an account” Meeting ID: 9488 95 3344
You do NOT need to create an Amazon Chime account or login with email for meeting participation.
- Public participant phones and microphones will be muted, and webcams disabled.
- Live Chat Text (online users only) will be enabled for questions.
- If your device does not have a microphone or speakers, you can also call Phone Number & log in with Meeting ID listed above to listen while viewing the live presentation online.
- Teleconference Meeting During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency: As a result of the COVID-19 emergency and Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders to protect public health by issuing shelter-in-home standards, limiting public gatherings, and requiring social distancing, this meeting will occur solely via teleconference as authorized by and in furtherance of Executive Order Nos. N-29-20 and N-33-20. Virtual meeting is in accordance with the SB County Health Office Order 2020-12.11
- Important Notice Regarding Public Participation in Teleconference Meeting: Those who wish to provide public comment on an Agenda Item, or who otherwise are making a presentation to the GSA Committee, may participate in the meeting using the dial-in number and passcode above. Those wishing to submit written comments instead, please submit any and all comments and materials to the GSA via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submittals of written comments must be received by the GSA no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 23, 2020, and should indicate “October 26, 2020 GSA Meeting” in the subject line. To the extent practicable, public comments and materials received in advance pursuant to this timeframe will be read into the public record during the meeting. Public comments and materials not read into the record will become part of the post-meeting materials available to the public and posted on the SGMA website.